At the Washington House Inn, located in downtown Cedarburg, Wisconsin, you’ll find old world charm in addition to the modern conveniences you desire. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our luxury amenities are of the highest caliber. Unwind and enjoy our romantic Cedarburg inn.
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast delivered to your room or served in our Gathering Room
- Afternoon complimentary wine and cheese social hour
- Luxury linens and towels
- Pillow top and Tempur-Pedic mattresses
- Free high speed internet
- TVs, DVD players and complimentary DVD library
- 24 hour front desk service
- Valet laundry service
- Fireplaces and whirlpool baths
- Health club passes available
- Tesla and electric car charging station
- Complimentary USA Today
- Steam baths
- Walk-in showers
- Complimentary bottled waters
- In room coffee service in select rooms
- Complete business center
- Refrigerators in select rooms
- Irons and boards available
- Accessibility information
- Room rates include homemade deluxe continental breakfast and afternoon social hour featuring a selection of local wines and cheeses.
- Rates subject to additional state and local taxes.
- Check in time is 3 pm. Check out time is 11 am.
- Reservations require 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Special events and large groups require 1 month notice of cancellation. A cancellation fee of one night’s stay will be charged to late cancels.
- Rates based on double occupancy. A $20 charge for additional guests applies.
- Rates may be different for certain special events.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- We are sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Reservations may be held with a credit card or one night’s advance deposit.
- We accept cash, checks, all major credit cards, traveler’s checks, and gift certificates.
- Click to view our Credit Card policy.
Washington House Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
- We offer two handicap accessible rooms: Room 201 the F. Jaucke Room and Room 203 the Reuben Wells Room. Both rooms are located on the second floor and are accessed by elevator. Features of these rooms include wider doorways, walk-in shower with grab bars in the toilet and sink area, as well as a lower accessible sink.
- All commons areas including the Gathering Room and check-in area, are handicap accessible and can be accessed from both room 201 and 203.
- Designated parking is available with access to the entrance of the Inn.
- We are happy to help you with your luggage.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (262) 375-3550 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.