Date Night Special
Your perfect romantic one-night getaway includes:
- One night stay in a King or Queen room with an oversized whirlpool bath and fireplace
- Dinner for two at one of our featured restaurants ($50 value)
- Two tickets to a movie at the retro Rivoli Theatre
- Two tickets for wine tasting and a tour of Cedar Creek Winery
- Complimentary evening wine and cheese social hour
- Breakfast for two in the morning
Save 20%! Package $250 – $350, depending on room selection. Use code “DATE18” when you book online.
*Special available in Rooms 104, 212, 214, 216, 218, 220, 222 and all Schroeder Guest House rooms. Valid Sunday-Friday only, now through April 30th. Cannot be combined with other offers or third party gift certificates. New reservations only.
A Very Merry Cedarburg Christmas
Escape to the Washington House Inn, a Cedarburg, WI boutique hotel where casual elegance and historic tradition meet. As our guest, discriminating travelers can luxuriate in one of our enchanting, unique rooms. Begin your day with our deluxe continental breakfast, then take a stroll through our historic downtown in Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
Enjoy a glass of wine in front of the fireplace before dinner, and end with a relaxing soak in your Whirlpool tub, or cleanse in a steam bath. Built in 1886, our Cedarburg Bed and Breakfast has been completely updated to provide an oasis of relaxation and pampered comfort as a romantic Wisconsin weekend getaway, or midweek escape.
Our Cedarburg, WI hotel offers elegant lodging within walking distance of historic Cedarburg’s festivals. Our quaint town in Wisconsin offers unique shops, restaurants, galleries, a local winery and brew pub, performing arts, historic sites, bike trails and a large selection of outdoor activities for any season.
The Schroeder House, located three buildings north of the Washington House Inn, was home to the Schroeder family for 136 years. Juergen Schroeder, a Cedarburg Wisconsin merchant, commissioned the house to be built in 1856. The Schroeder family lived in the house until 1993 and in 1994, the house was purchased and completely renovated into five, private guest rooms.
Exquisitely private by design, these five guest rooms sit apart from the main inn structure. A short half-block from your check-in at the Washington House Inn, this Wisconsin bed and breakfast has the intimacy and feel of a separate carriage house. Two of the five guest rooms are accessed by the home’s original staircase. Each room is thoughtfully appointed with antiques, whirlpool tubs for two, walk in showers, and fireplaces. Located behind the house is a shared garden area, perfect for morning coffee and tranquil relaxation. Your stay at the Schroeder Guest House includes all the amenities and services provided at the Washington House Inn in Cedarburg WI, including wine and cheese social hour and a deluxe continental breakfast.
- Room 1, Gertrude Schroeder, a teacher in Cedarburg, Wisconsin also wrote “Local Happenings” for Cedarburg.
- Room 2, Juergen Schroeder built Schroeder House and ran the General Store located immediately to the South of the house.
- Room 3, Adeline Lehman, daughter of William and Agatha Schroeder, married to Conrad Lehman.
- Room 4, Ida Kuether, daughter of William and Agatha Schroeder, married Mr. Kuether.
- Room 5, Norma Schliefer, daughter of William and Agatha Schroeder, lived in the Victorian House, immediately north of Schroeder House.