As temperatures slowly climb, lawns get lush and green and patio pots start to spill over with an abundance of colorful blooms, it seems everyone is eager to spend more time outdoors … and this means it’s time for Summer Sounds! This popular concert series in Cedar Creek Park kicks off in June and runs thru August. The park is a quick walk from our downtown Cedarburg hotel and music kicks off at 6:30 pm, so it has become a guest favorite! If you’re visiting us this summer – consider your Friday night planned!
2022 Sounds Sounds Line Up
The series has earned a well-deserved reputation for seeking out nationally and internationally recognized artists who usually perform in much larger venues, and bringing them here to Cedarburg. Take a look at this year’s exciting line-up:
- June 17 – Rod Tuffcurls & The Bench Press with special guests Look Sharp
- June 24 – Boy Band Review with special guest Steffi Brill
- July 1 – Neal Francis with special guest B.J. Fisher
- July 8 – Walker County with special guests Craig Berry
- July 15 – Them Coulee Boys with special guests Tony Frontier & Brady Bachman
- July 22 – The Collection with special guests Oh Geez and Hollier
- July 29 – Sun Stereo with special guest Micah Olsan
- August 5 – The 502s with special guests RAF & Co.
- August 12 – Here Come The Mummies with special guest Big Belly Reggae Show
- August 19 – Southern Accents with special guests DebuTaunt
The different genres of music appeal to a variety of ages – high schoolers, millennials, families with young children in tow, and baby boomers. Some pack their own picnics and spread blankets on the grass, others prefer to hang loose on a Friday night and make their selection from the food vendors, many of them local restaurants, who come to the park. Wine, beer, soda, and other refreshments are also available for purchase.
Stay Close to the Action
Looking for the best place to stay to enjoy Summer Sounds and all the downtown action in Cedarburg? Look no further than Washington House Inn! Our boutique hotel is brimming with vintage charm and offers the perfect walkable location for a laidback summer getaway. Book your stay now, Fridays are popular here!Book Now