Things will be different… at least for a while. It is anticipated that guidelines and protocols will continue to evolve as we re-open. The following is based on recommendations of public health authorities in compliance with federal, state and local laws. We’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. Read on for the many changes we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence!
Our buffet, and self service of hot and cold beverages, as well as self dispensing of all unpackaged foods has been suspended. We have changed breakfast offerings to guest pre-selection, and delivered not by traditional room service, but instead by contactless room delivery or available to enjoy by reservation in our gathering room.
Guest Room Housekeeping
- All unnecessary items have been removed from guest rooms. Examples include decorative pillows, decorative items used to contain towels, pens, books, and brochures and other information packets. This gives the rooms a more streamlined appearance and eliminates many touch points.
- In anticipation of guest concerns, and for the safety of housekeeping staff, housekeepers will not enter a room during a stay. Housekeeping for multiple night stays will be serviced “by request” to obtain additional toiletries, towels and linens.
- Following check-out, deep cleaning and sanitization as recommended by the CDC will be administered. This includes special attention to high touch non-porous items including but not limited to: television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, nightstands/tables, telephones, in room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks, and flooring.
- All towels, linens, and duvets encasing comforters, will be laundered utilizing warmest appropriate settings for both washing and drying.
Public Areas & Additional Amenities
Areas have been arranged to encourage and support social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
- Cleaning focus on high touch areas using chemicals recommended by the CDC will be performed on an ongoing basis by all staff to include but not limited to: front desk, elevator and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and stair handrails.
- Public areas will have hand sanitizing products available.
- Masks are available to guests upon request.
- The ice machine is unavailable, but ice delivery is available to guest rooms upon request.
- Our Business Center and sauna are currently closed.
- Our afternoon social hour has been suspended at this time to support social distancing.
- Our Gathering Room remains closed at this time except for breakfast service by reservation only.
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call (262) 375-3550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.
See What Our Guests Are Saying
“Lovely place! Went on an anniversary trip with my husband. We were greeted by friendly staff. Our room was meticulously cleaned when we checked in and absolutely beautiful! Homemade breakfast was delicious! Celebration package was a special added touch. Would love to see more of the rooms as each looks so beautifully individual!” – Rachelle Conner, Google
“Cedarburg is a lovely gem less than 2 hours from Chicago and the Washington House Inn simply adds to its sparkle! I have enjoyed every visit to this historic Inn! The staff is welcoming and determined to make your stay memorable! The beds and bedding are fabulous, rooms very quaint and clean. They have taken extra care during this pandemic to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable! Always look forward to my return.” – Cynthia Yvonne, Google