The Washington House Inn remains committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, and we are continuing to operate to the highest degree of health and safety based on recommendations of public health authorities and in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. We’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life.
Breakfast is included in your room rate and is served from 7 am-10 am daily in our Gathering Room. If you prefer, breakfast and coffee service can be delivered to your guest room upon request.
Guest Room Housekeeping
- You will have your choice of housekeeping service, including full service, no service, or requesting a set of fresh towels/amenities to be placed in a basket outside of your guest room.
- Following check-out, deep cleaning and sanitization as recommended by the CDC will be administered. This includes special attention to high touch non-porous items including but not limited to: television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, nightstands/tables, telephones, in room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks, and flooring.
- All towels, linens, and duvets encasing comforters, are laundered utilizing warmest appropriate settings for both washing and drying.
Let us treat you to your first drink and a special refreshment at one of our favorite local community partners! When you check in, we’ll give you each a ticket to redeem so you can enjoy one on us to kick off your getaway.
Our area restaurants are open and ready to welcome you! We put together a curated guide to restaurants in Cedarburg so you can easily decide on your next dinner date out – or you can order takeout to enjoy in the privacy of your guest room.
Public Areas & Additional Amenities
Areas have been arranged to encourage and support social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
- Public areas will have hand sanitizing products available.
- Our Business Center is open, but the sauna remains closed at this time.
- Enjoy a complimentary first drink and a special refreshment at one of our favorite local community partners. Tickets will be provided to you at check-in.
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call (262) 375-3550 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.
See What Our Guests Are Saying
“Lovely place! Went on an anniversary trip with my husband. We were greeted by friendly staff. Our room was meticulously cleaned when we checked in and absolutely beautiful! Homemade breakfast was delicious! Celebration package was a special added touch. Would love to see more of the rooms as each looks so beautifully individual!” – Rachelle Conner, Google
“Cedarburg is a lovely gem less than 2 hours from Chicago and the Washington House Inn simply adds to its sparkle! I have enjoyed every visit to this historic Inn! The staff is welcoming and determined to make your stay memorable! The beds and bedding are fabulous, rooms very quaint and clean. They have taken extra care during this pandemic to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable! Always look forward to my return.” – Cynthia Yvonne, Google